Monochrome Lookbook



Hello everyone! So i filmed a Monochrome inspired lookbook the other day and with the help of my amazing photographer (and sister!), it's finally uploaded onto Youtube! My first video too! I'm new to this side of things but i'm so thankful my sister has a great camera, great photography skills and a massive backdrop to help it all look neat and tidy! :)

I thought i would show you all some of the outfits and where i got them from. Most of the outfits include pieces from Boohoo. I love Boohoo and their pieces are so affordable! Most of these looks are probably for night time, but i hope they give you some outfit inspiration. I don't know about you but i LOVE black, my wardrobe mostly consists of the colour black if i'm being honest. You can pair it with anything and i think black is always flattering. 

Anyway, here are some of my outfits from this lookbook! :)

70's INSPIRED



(This outfit is perfect for a night out, i also wore it for halloween as a Vampire. What can i say, it's a versatile piece! I love how the arms flow and flare out at the bottom, it gives it a feminine touch. The cut out also gives it something special and i think it looked perfect with these thigh high boots, also from Boohoo!)



(I have worn this outfit a few times for a smart casual look when going out. The skirt is so comfortable but also looks lovely paired with some heels! Or boots for a more casual look! I love crop tops, but especially high neck tops!) 



For more outfits please look at my new Youtube video :) Monochrome Lookbook!




Comments

  1. Love the boots in the 70s inspired look, I'm thinking I'll actually take the plunge and buy myself some high knee boots for the impending winter weather!

    Julia // www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are a must have, I'm going to have to get some new ones soon :) thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment